17 January 2010

The world is flat...

..and so are my shoes. I want them flat, comfy yet chic and stylish. I haven't been using heels since we moved to Singapore except for special occasions .. and whenever we go out the little girl is with us and puro lakaran so it is really very convenient to wear flats.

Black ballet flats has always been a staple in my wardrobe. My favorite pair from Zara has become my daily uniform 'cause its super comfy and it goes with almost everything in my closet ... its really a favorite so I have to save it and find reinforcement :-)

When hubby and I went for a stroll in the mall after our "first-ever movie-date" here in Singapore...we stopped by at Tod's (Sale!) just to take a look and "appreciate" the merchandise ... no budget eh so window-shopping lang talaga :-)

Saw these flats on sale @ around SGD 400-600. Not exactly the colors and styles that I wanted and saw at the shop but very close ---







Then, I ended up buying this one from Charles and Keith at 50% off :-)



These, on the other hand, are nice to have too ...

Miu Miu Flats






Tory Burch Reva


more miu miu's




and this, i think is the shoe, also a miu miu, which "inspired" the one i got from Charles & Keith. This miu miu used to be priced at around $400 something and i got my version for only sgd 27 (even at its original price sgd 55)...quite a steal!