24 May 2009

A treat for my skin


A lot of shops are now on sale. I guess they can't wait til the Great Singapore Sale (GSS) officially starts...and they call it Pre-GSS Sale :-) This was my first purchase at 50% off --

Such a great deal since I was about to buy one at regular price. My skin has been extremely-dry lately and after I gave it this yummy spread, skin looked 'happy' and refreshed indeed, and I looooove the clean scent of shea.

Shea butter is one of nature's great moisturizers. Body Shop says 'this product is a hit with celebrity fans like Jennifer Lopez, Victoria and David Beckham, and Reese Witherspoon. So you are in good company when you indulge in the luxurious, 24-hour, non-stop moisturizing formula, packed with Community Trade ingredients. And you can feel good when you use it, knowing that you are helping to provide a community of women in Ghana with regular work and income.' Ay, buti pa ang women of Ghana, hehehe :-)


2 comments:

Vannie said...

i like the olive oil better. :P

NonSensicallyMe said...

smells good but not so true na 24hrs sya!